Area Sales Manager – Vancouver
Our customer a leading technology leader is looking for an Area Sales Manager for the Vancouver region.
- Accelerate Process Industries growth as Lead Account Manager in Western Canada. Integrity, safety, customer focus & collaboration are pillars of our work.
- Achieve and exceed assigned Process Industries orders received (OR) & gross margin (GM) budget. Primary focus is on penetration and capturing maximum share of customer spend.
- Lead early engagement with decision makers at End-users, OEM's and EPCMs at all levels with in assigned territory. Responsible for active prospecting, developing & winning opportunities. Understand the return on investment, production processes, organizational structure, operational challenges and buying behavior of target industries. Use value-added capture team strategies with comprehensive key player maps for targeted accounts.
- Establish and lead the client teams for best in class customer experience by becoming a trusted advisor for customers. Frequently travel to customer sites.; on average Three (3) face to face documented customer meetings per week are expected. Take responsibility of Customer Complain Resolution Process usage by identification, setting resolution expectation/ownership, & follow-up for timely resolution.
- Collaborate with market segment & proposal managers to develop strategic pursuit plans and prepare value proposals as required. Actively participate in review/analysis of customer specifications, go/no go review, ensure on-time response, provides target market price and position ROI as part of our offerings.
- Create, maintain and share monthly updates of individual sales plans using Salesforces (CRM). Gather timely feedback on customer budget and client offer position.
- Improve portfolio visibility by engaging in creation of application sales collateral (such as value-added white papers), support in customer presentations, active participation in industry events, application training classes, competitive intelligence, social media, etc.
- 7 to 10 years of experience to process industries (Mining, Aluminum & Cement, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverage, Data centers). Experience related to large project engineering/execution/construction approaches preferred.
- Experience and understanding of electrification & automation solutions for process industrial applications.
- Degree in Engineering, Technology and/or Project Management (Bachelor’s or Technology)
- Strong entrepreneurial, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with customers and co-workers are critical. Must always look for win-win solutions.
- Strong computer skills – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and various Internet-based applications.
- Experience with Salesforce, SAP, accounting / financial transactions, contractual law.
- Knowledge of French & Spanish would be an asset
Lise Ferland | Conseillère sénior acquisition de talents | Senior Advisor talent acquisition
email@example.com Tél. : 450-640-0090, poste 201 Cell. : 514-918-1566 Sans frais :1-800-736-6160