Customer Service Manager
Our client, located in Gatineau, is the world leader in the manufacture of specialty papers and high-performance products.
As a key member of the global Commercial team, the incumbent will provide leadership, coaching, and employee training to achieve the objectives of business results, customer satisfaction and profitability of each of the accounts.
Under the supervision of the VP Sales and Marketing the main functions will be:
- Continuously review and evaluate customer service processes and procedures to ensure best service practices to our customers;
- Review service complaints and develop corrective actions to avoid future reoccurrences. Track service failures and successes and on a monthly basis during team meeting;
- Execute regular SOX controls for critical areas (rebate agreements, credit notes, customer master data, SAP roles & transactions). Review SOX control framework regularly and align with finance on requirement and frequencies;
- Develop and maintain a fully trained and highly qualified service team dedicated to personalized customer service. Ensure that all members of the service team work together to achieve well defined KPIs. Provide leadership, develop team leads, recruit capable staff and plan for succession in critical positions;
- Align with Commercial Team, Operations, Finance, Planning, Logistics, HR, and IT for Customer Service related process topics;
- Define and improve global processes and procedures and maintain consistency across locations. Implement programs and develop the organization necessary KPI’s to achieve business objectives for Customer Service.
- University degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Customer Service Organization (manufacturing industry preferred), at least 3 of which must be in a management capacity;
- Complete knowledge of customer service processes, pricing, order entry, SOX and compliance;
- Proven experience in Microsoft Office tools and ERP systems (SAP preferred);
- Proven leadership skills, experience in heading a Customer Service Organization with multiple locations;
- Proven skills in dealing with customers, customer experience and satisfaction measurement techniques;
- Fluent in English and functional French. German an asset;
- Available to travel (approximately 20% internationally).
Hélène Éthier > Talent Acquisition Advisor
firstname.lastname@example.org Tél. : 450-640-0090, poste 210 Cell.: 514-217-9487