M365 Support Product Expert
Our client is a global leader in the Cloud computing industry. The multidisciplinary team is made up of more than 700 experienced professionals from diverse backgrounds. For now 20 years, our client have been exploiting the most innovative IT technologies and excelling in them. The company is growing, and tens of thousands of businesses in more than 100 countries rely on his expertise. We are looking for the best talent, so give the opportunity to discover your passion!
Part of the M365 Support department, reporting to a manager and working out of our Montreal (Downtown), Sherbrooke or Longueil office, you will be a key player in day-to-day technical support operations, through your expert level knowledge of M365-specific products. You will also help and educate the front-line support teams while providing help in escalating complex technical issues.
Your special mission:
- Assist and support M365 front-line teams in solving technical issues with guidance and real-time coaching;
- Act as a reference on a specific M365 product for front-line support teams;
- Resolve advanced cases and answer complex technical questions related to your M365 product of expertise;
- Ensure the best high-quality customer service when troubleshooting complex product-related issues;
- Monitor complex product-related cases and coordinate their resolution and action plan;
- Provide status feedback and insight on product-related case handling of front-line teams;
- Share, collaborate and build workshops and Q&As to train front-line teams on your product of expertise;
- Contribute to documentation development and knowledgebase setup;
- Maintain skillset and knowledge by contributing to operational production;
- Be occasionally involved in specific projects;
- Stay up to date with technological changes within the industry by internal and external training;
- Perform all other related tasks per the job’s evolution and departmental needs.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office 365, including the following:
- Administration of Enterprise versions of Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Skype for Business Server, or Lync Server.
- Migration experience (progressive, failover, hybrid and IMAP).
- Knowledge of PowerShell.
- In-depth knowledge of one of the following products: Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, Skype for Business Server, Lync Server, or Security
- College or university degree in IT (an asset).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in technical support and/or B2B customer service.
- Excellent English skills, both spoken and written, are essential.
- Good knowledge of Windows applications and environment.
You will love this role if:
- You have strong analytical skills and like to solve complex problems.
- You apply and adapt techniques and concepts easily.
- You can vulgarize complex technical nuances into easily-understood terms.
- You are results-oriented and performance driven.
- You are known for offering high-quality solutions to problems.
What the company is offering:
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent full-time position (40 hours a week).
- Relaxed, pleasant and stimulating working atmosphere.
- Multiple opportunities for professional development.
- Your own desk, including a computer and two screens.
- The opportunity to become an expert in a revolutionary technology: The Cloud.
Your workspace is already waiting for you... And so are they!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity within the company. He does not discriminate based on national origin, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disabilities. They love working with people from different backgrounds. The diversity of the team is their strength.
Are you up to the challenge?