Talent Acquisition Specialist - Dotemtex, Executive search Inc.
For more than 20 years, recruitment has been and continues to be our passion. Finding the best talent and enjoying the process, this best sums up our day-to-day work. From the first moment you meet with us, you’ll notice how passionate we are about everything we do: our thorough methodology and follow-up, our ability to understand the business, our commitment to properly represent our clients and our pre- and post-project support.
Dotemtex is looking to expand its team by adding a Talent Acquisition Specialist. If you are passionate about research, love doing a work of quality while having fun, this position is for you!
While working closely with our team of Advisors and our management team, your main tasks will be:
- Elaborate and develop research strategies and plans;
- Perform research, including headhunting, and contact potential candidates;
- Sort applications received;
- Carry out telephone assessments with potential candidates;
- Draft interview reports and present pre-selected candidates to Advisors;
- Convene interviewees at our offices;
- Coordinate the background check process and / or any other tests;
- Create and maintain a strong network of contacts, and ensure its outreach through it;
- Continually refine your knowledge of our industry and of our clients;
- All other related value-added tasks.
Why join our team?
- First and foremost, you are passionate by people and about what they do;
- You love to do research, exchange with people and you are concerned about finding the right person for the right position;
- You like to think outside the box and use creativity, even ingenuity;
- You like to learn and develop yourself;
- You appreciate a variety of recruitment files;
- You want to join a strong and dynamic team that likes to have fun while working.
You will have success if you stand out by:
- Your passion for your profession;
- Your sense of teamwork;
- Your curiosity;
- Your rigor;
- Your perseverance;
- Your perceptiveness;
- Your sense of analysis;
- Your sense of organization;
- Your communication skills and your ability to develop relationships of trust.
What we are looking for:
- University degree, an asset;
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in a similar role, ideally with a combined experience in a recruitment / consulting firm and in a company;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both oral and written;
- Good computer skills; social networks, management of a database, etc.
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 450-640-0090, ext. 206 Mobile: 514-778-0282 Elsewhere in the Americas: 800-736-6160 Elsewhere in the world: 1-800-736-1609